Rowledge Village Hall
Welcome to the website of our traditional hall, located on the Long Road,
Rowledge, on the Surrey/Hampshire border. The “Rowledge Institute” as it was
originally called has been central to village life for 100 years, and continues
to provide the perfect location for a full range of activities for young and old
We offer a flexible venue that can
be hired in part or as an entire venue:
- the main hall - large and airy with a stage and kitchen facilities;
suitable for sports and a wide range of events from birthday parties and
wedding receptions, to theatrical events and film showings
- the small hall – well appointed, with kitchenette and plenty of room for many activities.
The home of our Friday community coffee mornings, the "Coffee Spot"
- the skittle alley can be hired with the main hall and is easily adapted
for use by adults or children. Great fun at a family party.
The Village Hall is a great venue for:
- Music, drama and other performing arts events;
- Wedding receptions and other functions;
- Conferences, meetings and corporate events;
- Dances, parties, anniversaries and celebrations;
- Children’s birthday parties
- Fundraising events;
- Training courses;
- Youth organisations;
We have a PRS licence, and Temporary Event Notices can be obtained for the
provision of alcohol.
Take a look at what's on for further information of
events at the hall.
Please take a look around our site and contact us
if we can help with any queries or questions you might have.
Also have a look at our Gallery for some pictures of the Hall and events.
Take a look at Find Us for details on where we are and
how to get here.
Our Links will take you to some other useful sites
around the area and help organise any trip or event here.
Latest News (update - you will need Adobe Reader for this)
get involved: email